Launched in during the day Saturday in Romania, the application Pokemon GO has been updated by the company Niantic, who in collaboration with Nintendo released the most popular game, and one of the most popular games of all time, at least according existing statistics so far.
According to developers, the new version of Pokemon GO allows re-customizing avatars of users directly from the menu for the profile, bring values adjusted for the damage caused by Pokemon during battles has animation changed for gym sites or solve problems affecting how the application uses RAM terminals.
Moreover, the application Pokemon GO no longer displays traces of pokemon around us, has a new way to calculate the damage from the fighting, has various updates to the user interface and solve a variety of problems reported by users over time.
- Trainer avatars can now be re-customized from the profile screen
- Adjusted some Pokémon battle move damage values
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Adjusted battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details UI
- Updated achievement medals art
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
Pokemon GO app can be downloaded free from the App Store.